Friday, August 30, 2013

Legal Authority

I found my lawyer through my mother. He is a professor who now teaches a criminal justice course and used to be a practicing lawyer. I thought he'd be a great choice because when i asked him a few practice questions he didn't ask me to go away, that was good enough for me! I was nervous any lawyer i would speak to wouldn't take me seriously so i figured Daniel was my best bet and i was right, he was more than helpful and answered my questions in full detail. Daniel took me very seriously and even gave me a few tips on owning a business, and said he would be more than happy to answer any future questions i had. Daniel was a great choice and i couldn't imagine working with anyone else, he didn't have that "lawyer" attitude, he was very open and we shared great conversation, and i wasn't charged for any of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment