Friday, August 30, 2013

Reasoning of the Law

The thought process i feel my lawyer went through was very straight forward, he was not someone who spoke around the questions or didn't stick to the point. Every question i asked he didn't go into hour long answers he gave me the answers i needed and that what i appreciated about the conversation the most. He was very direct and for most people that's hard to do, i know i am someone who strays off topic a lot but ironically i prefer when others keepitsimple and to the point. If i could categorize Daniels answers that is exactly how i would pin point it, "short and sweet". I think most people strive to have a thinking process like that, i know i do. Its very rare that someone so full of knowledge does not over do it and talk your ear off. Daniel had the correct mentality for my project, answer my questions, and kept it simple to understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment