Friday, August 30, 2013

The Questions


How can I protect the name of my business?
"One of the best ways to protect your businesses name is to obviously trademark the name, what would be the smartest thing to do is register your business name with the state, they will issue you something called an EIN number and that will ensure local businesses are not allowed to use your businesses name."

 What are my risks of being sued?
"There will honestly always be a chance someone may come after your business legally, it all rests on how the business is being managed and your competitors. The chance is always there, that is why you must always have someone in your corner legally, a great lawyer is key to maintaining a good reputation."
What do I have to do to get a loan for my business?
"Going about getting a business loan is about the same as any other loan, but most importantly you need a strong business plan, if the lenders feel your business is profitable, you may then have your loan."


What kind of insurance policy will I need?
"Fire, Liability, auto, and worker"

What kind of registration and licenses are required to start my business?
"You will need a local business license, this will ensure you meet any zoning laws, codes, and a variety of regulations. It is also very important you get familiar with business taxes, and they're are kits that can help you with that."

How much money will i need to get started?

"You want enough money to cover all of your expenses, hiring an accountant is key in this area"

Are there any grants available for my start-up business?

"It is very rare that there are grant given out for businesses."


If I'm thinking of starting a business, what should I do first?

"First and foremost ak yourself if you truly have what it takes, and if you are pasionate about the business, those are key to success"

How do I know I'm choosing a smart "business opportunity"?

"You must ask yourself a couple things, and the most important questions as a business owner would be does this oppurtinty benfit your company, and you want to make sure this venture would not lead to any loss in investments."


What happens if my business takes off suddenly or tanks?

"You can never be sure of something like those things happening, which is why you need an attorney by your side so that they can help prevent situations taking a turn for the worse"

No comments:

Post a Comment