Friday, August 30, 2013

Your Own Arguments and Opinions

In terms of did i agree or disagree with the rulings i felt as though i agreed and understood all of the information given to me within this project. I was able to communicate with source that i can use as resources in time to come and was opened up to a new side of information pertaining to my future business. The questions i was able to get answers to helped me learn many things i was unaware of and these are things i need to become the business savvy women i am striving to be. I believe that all the information i was given will help me build a business that will withstand the test of time. In my opinion with the help of a good attorney you can really make a business last, though it does depend on what kind of attorney they really are, legally and morally, I don't think there is a perfect or completely trustworthy attorney but i believe there is the right one out there for all businesses you just have to take your time and search for he or she. Overall i think when it comes to being a business owner it is crucial to do what we did in this project and that is to get out and use your resources, and ask the questions you need to know, because nobody has got your back but yourself, and you need to make sure you are a step ahead of the rest or at least knowledgeable in what you're doing, because they're will be many who want to see you fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment